SDSN AusNZPac is a key contributor to the new SDSN report, Accelerating Education for the SDGs in Universities: A guide for universities, colleges, and tertiary and higher education institutions, which builds on our guide, “Getting Stared with the SDGs in Universities“. The guide was launched on 22 September as part of the 2020 International Conference on Sustainable Development.
- Maria Cortes-Puch, Vice President for Networks, SDSN (Moderator)
- John Thwaites, Chair, Monash Sustainable Development Institute & SDSN AusNZPac
- Tawana Kupe, Vice-Chancellor and Principal, University of Pretoria
- Maria Garcia Alvarez, Lecturer, Windesheim University of Applied Sciences
- Ram Kumar, Co-Founder and Lead Strategist, UniGlow
- Carlos Mataix, Director, Technical University of Madrid (UPM) Centre for Innovation in Technology for Human Development
- Tahl Kestin, Manager, SDSN AusNZPac